Tuesday, August 01, 2006

An experience in ProJET

No, this is not the kind of lousy service complaint.

I sent Jesse to his tuition class last night before I went to the ProJET petrol station to pump petrol.

My favourite spot (the one right beside to the booth) was taken. I usually use that one so I can get my free bottle of drink without having to walk much.

In fact, the only available pump was #1. I stopped there. The machine told me to lift nozzle and fill. I lifted the nozzle and put it back. I pressed the cancel button. No use. There was no one I could summoned to help.

I pumped. The amount was RM62.34. I took the receipt to the service booth and told them what happened. I told them I wanted to pay. They didn't know what to do as they have never encountered this.

At length, one of them went to the office at the back of the 7-Eleven and the Cosway shop for instructions. He came back and asked for my IC and phone number. I didn't give him. I just wanted to pay for the petrol. Why do I want to give my information. He accepted my payment via credit card (mine) and I went home.

If you are faced with similar situation, what would you have done?
1. Go to another pump
2. Go to another station
3. Wait until someone is available to help
4. Pay cash before pumping
5. Pump and go

No comments: