Thursday, December 13, 2007

Prayer meeting last night

I had time to go home to take a shower and had dinner at my parents' before I went to the prayer meeting.

It was raining. The traffic was bad. It started slightly later than scheduled. But once it got started, it went full force.

I like the new format of blending worship with prayer. This is the service of the harp and incense. They should go together. Always.

When worship is no longer something we want to get out of the way before we can start with the list of items to pray (which incidentally is something we want to get out of the way before it's time we go home) we allow the Spirit to move in us. We are free to sing and pray.

The flow was ok. I was the concierge for Charmaine. I tried to get her the music notes. I also joined in the singing and praying.

It was good. Wish you were there with us.

Say, I have been only blogging about sermons and prayers. I'll get back to other things soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish all of us were there....