Thursday, May 07, 2009

A part of me just died today ...

I believe everyone must be responsible for his / her actions. I am proud of her for owning up to it and taking responsibility.

That doesn't mean I am not going to miss my KPY. I will see her again only on Tuesday. What is (working) life without her? Well, I had good times even before she came on board. I believe I will continue to enjoy wonderful camaraderie with my colleagues.

But ... it will never be the same again.

I will still continue to be 'sober' of McDonald's. It's 56 days or 8 weeks now! Thanks, KPY.

I will continue to learn how to take care of and love my loved ones. Thanks, KPY.

I will continue to shine. Thanks for your sunshine smile and joyful laughters, KPY.

I will continue to work hard for the goal and common good of the company. Thank you for your encouragement, KPY.

I only wished we had more time.

I will continue to pray for you and City.

Don't cry, KPY. Be brave. Be strong. Learn from this and you will be on your feet again in no time. That's you, my dear KPY.

With lots of love.
Your KPY.

No comments: