Monday, April 27, 2009

Making no SENSe again

The System Event Notification Service stopped working again late last night. K asked me to sleep and work on it today when I got back to the office.

I had a bad experience with this problem in the past. No network, no System Restore, no anything. I worked until I felt tired. This morning, I was awaken by the honking of dad'd Mercedes.

I saw people gathering outside the office and I decided to skip breakfast and open the door. I forgot the alarm code and the alarm sounded. Ms. Ng who just arrived entered the correct code to disable the alarm.

I bought some buns for breakfast. No the best choice for breakfast but the nasi lemak stall was not open (mental note: it is not open on Monday.)

Then I did some digging. I found this. I wonder how I missed this in the past?

So, no need to format. I am connected to the internet. I am back in business. As I told my KPY, Google and me make a powerful combination.

Praise God!

No comments: