Wednesday, June 03, 2009

New life?

I got a new battery for my HP iPAQ. In the past, I have to keep on charging it. It won't take long (around 2 hours) before it runs flat. If I took some calls, it would almost immediately kill the battery.

Now, it'a already been almost 2 full days and the battery is still half full. The new battery has given new life to my HP iPAQ. I have my contacts, calendar, etc. all in the phone. With a WiFi connection, I can use Gmail Mobile to read my mail and Opera Mini to surf net. If I want, I can even run fring to access Skype.

Vista has been acting up ... I formatted it and installed Windows 7 and the notebook is back to tip top form ... it has never been working so fast and well for a long time. Windows 7 has breathed new life into the old trusty notebook.

I wonder what message I am supposed to get from these two incidents.

No comments: