Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I am a bit honest

I saw this quote from my iGoogle and tweeted it.

"Confusion is always the most honest response." ~ Marty Indik

I thought I was seldom confused. In my mind I always tackle things with surgical precision. I analyze things quickly and thoroughly.

This morning was a hectic one. Requests for help came one after another (and sometimes together.)

I got things done before lunch. I don't like to leave anything hanging.

Around 5 p.m. the pattern remained. I was on Skype with a colleague in Bangkok and another in Singapore. I was planning some meetings with my boss via Skype too. Then I decided to delegate something to my colleague (I seldom do that but I think it's time he picked it up) while answering a Gtalk call from a sister from the church.

Just when the sister mentioned the name of another sister from the Chinese church, I asked her whether the prayer meeting tonight was a combined one, since it involved a sister from the Chinese church. My reply was 'no, the other 3 are non Christians.' Huh? Oops. I have posed the question in my Skype conversation with my boss. Hmm ... I do get confused (and therefore honest) sometimes.

Need more practice with Octopusology.

No comments: