Friday, September 30, 2005

End of the month

I can't believe it's already the end of September 2005. How time flies!

Tomorrow marks the beginning of Q4. This is the time when everybody reviews their goals, plans, etc. and work extra hard to catch up.

This year, I moved house. That is something that takes a lot of my time. And I didn't get to spend a lot of time on this. I really need to spend more time at home.

There is also a change in my career path. Well, from almost losing a job to being a contributor, I'd say I've come a long way.

The church has started a youth work after a long time of planning and praying. These young people are fun and full of energy. I enjoy working with them. They will build the foundation this year and fly next year.

What about you? What happened to you this year? Are you achieving your goals?

No comments: