Saturday, October 15, 2005

What depression?

Two pair of my shoes were stolen from my house. I have one pair left, the shiniest of the three. At least I still have one pair of shoes.

If two days ago I was moody, yesterday (despite losing 2 pairs of shoes) I rebounded. God, prayer supports and the appreciation by my teammates combined to lift me up.

I will spend more time with my mentee in the office. I want her to mature into a confident and capable consultants. She is moving to a place very near my house. Ha. Who's gonna stop us now? I am going to pour my life experiences and knowledge into her. She's going to pick it up. Cool.

Next two weeks are packed for the team. I hope to get a little break in Nov. I want to visit my sister and my little niece, Nicole in Sandakan.

I spoke to my elder (hey, if you are reading this, it's you. We met over breakfast. Do leave a comment if you read this.)

Point: People like to talk to me. Perhaps due to my willingness to listen. Perhaps it has to do to my busybody nature. As such, I have been given many opportunities to help (many times just lending my ears.)

So, I want so ensure this channel of communication is not broken, organization change or not. Well, if there is anyone who is anti-establishment, I could be one. Structure the organization anyway you want, I will still love and care for the people I love and care.

Can't wait for the NBA to start. I'd like to see if there are any changes.

In the English Premier League, I expect Chelsea to repeat their magnificent feat least year.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good that you have come out of that 'gloomy'patch.There are a lot of 'nearly failing' situations in life...If you could reckon these are trials and tests from God,then fear,bitterness and shame shouldn't have set in....these are only opportunities for the evil one.And by the Grace of God you have overcome.

A very interesting blog posted with scenery,church and sports news...

So,lady elders in church are welcomed too!And there goes the football!One of my bosses is so crazy about football that he would take leave and drive back all the way to his hometown just to watch the match!

Now,basketball should be a good sport for you and son.....

Unknown said...

I am not bitter lah. Perhaps just took on too big a bite that there's hardly any room to chew comfortably. I am chewing. And I will swallow it. I just need time.

At the mean time, my nature will get me even more food into my mouth.