Saturday, April 11, 2009

No friendship between a man and a woman?

Just friendship between man and women: myth or reality?

Posted using ShareThis

I have friends and I have good friends. My two closest prayer partners are sisters in Christ.

I have no issues with office romance but I am not about to get involve in any because
1. I am married
2. Kathleen doesn't work in my office

Given an opportunity to befriend my KPY is a blessings. I learned that I still have the capacity to care and help. And I bring that home. I am changing slowly. I have finally stopped taking McDonald's for lunch. I used to take it two to three times a week. Today, I am 30 days 'sober.' Her encouragements help a lot.

I think both my KPY and I know what we are doing. I am a friend. She is a friend.

But we probably have to tone down. Rumours. That's the easiest way to destroy something beautiful. Truth? It won't even see its day in court.

I have been rumoured to have resigned twice. My boss knows me well. We have a very frank and honest relationship. She doesn't believe it.

This time, she gave me advice out of concern and to maintain a fair treatment of everyone in the office.

I think man is emotional as much as he is rational. I will always be partial to certain people. My boss, my KPY and a few others.

I will do my things without fear and favour, well, at least not with a lot of favour.

No comments: