Thursday, December 29, 2011

Year End Reminiscence #fb

It's 0201 in the morning. In the past week, I have either slept very late or dozed off.

I am normally very careful with my glasses. And I am adamant that Jesse puts his glasses in the case before he sleeps. But after I got this new and very costly pair of glasses, I have been sleeping while wearing it almost everyday. This is not right.

My company does reviews regularly. I think it will do me good to do my own review on my life (spiritual life, family, health, etc.)

There are 3 more days before we usher in a new year. For a colleague / friend (whom I refer to as my GM, i.e. gan mei or 干妹), it's another 16 days to her ROM (registration of marriage.)

I am bringing my department to a good lunch tomorrow. There are many things to do before the year is over.

I think I have done something right. I also think there are many things I could have done better.

I still sorely miss serving God and His people like I used to. Then again, perhaps it's just a matter of switching the focus from the church to the workplace. Either way, I don't want to waste my life away. I can most certainly do more (hey, I used to do more.)

Let's see what comes to mind in the next few days.

With Luv
Loong

2 comments:

Janan Goh said...

Ok, I will help make this a reality for you in 2012. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Janan.