Saturday, March 15, 2008

The brave wife

I finally have to get the frog out. My cup has been in the sink for a few days. I have a container and a spoon to wash.

I first opened the front door and the glass door. I summoned all my courage and equipped myself with an opened umbrella and a dustpan I thought I was up to the task. I wasn't.

K shook her head and came to her husband's rescue. She closed the umbrella and used it to move Mr. Frog into the dustpan. She then went out as I closed the door of the room beside the kitchen on the premise of preventing the frog from going into it. I was behind the door. :)

K then asked me to open the gate as well. She wanted to bring Mr. Frog to the field opposite. Either way, Mr. Frog leaped into the drain.

That's the last we saw of the frog.

Phew. No more frogs in the house. Now I need to get the pipe and the back door fixed.

No comments: