Friday, March 14, 2008

Don't let God push you

During the CBC Congress, Rev Dr David Wang shared how the disciples stayed in Jerusalem even after they received power to bear witness in other places. They eventually scattered to God's intended locations because of persecution.

The Pharaoh of old refused to let God's people go. Because of his stubbornness, his kingdom suffered 10 calamities. One of them being frogs.

For the longest time, Kathleen has asked me to seek professional help with two things at home. You see, one of the three padlocks of my back door got stuck. We tried WD40. We tried to saw it. Nothing worked. And the sink leaks. So, we loosen the water switch when we need water for the kitchen sink. We have an RO Water machine. Whenever we turn on the machine, we turn on the water switch.

Now, the switch is hidden in a kitchen cabinet. I think God wanted to tell remind me gently that the above two things have drag too long. How did he remind me?

He sent a frog. Yes, you read it right.

A 4-legged frog. Dark green. I would have taken a photo to show you if my iPAQ has more powerful zoom.

Now, our windows and doors are ALWAYS closed. I cannot imagine how it got in.

To invite it out, the nearest exit it the back door, which cannot be opened. To do dishes or to drink water from the RO water machine, we need to rotate the water switch.

I didn't want to disturb Mr. Frog (as Kathleen called it.) I actually didn't want to be disturbed by Mr. Frog.

I told my dad, mom and my little sister. My dad said he would not help. He said I should take care of this small thing myself.

I just made a called home. K said Mr. Frog was still having its nap while she has not had hers.

I promise to fix the door and the leaking pipe. I also will go to cell group tonight. (I sent a text message to the cell leader. I have no reply from him yet.)

Who can help me? I will call my brother later in the night.

No comments: