Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Do not park near a fire host

There is a field opposite my house. Before I moved here, I was thinking that I would go jogging or brisk walking there. It's a nice place. It is bustling with activities in the morning and the evenings.

My dad picks me to work every morning. There will be joggers and people doing exercises in the field. There is even a line dancing group.

I noticed that without failed, one champagne coloured Wira will park at the alley beside my house, NEAR the FIRE HOSE.

Being a person who tries very hard to follow the law and rules and guidelines, I cannot take it.

Here. Take a look. Other drivers will stay far away from the fire hose. Not this one. The plate number is WEF 1836. I could not dig up the relevant act or law against this. In US, it ranges from 5 to 20 feet depending on the city. Anyone knows what's the law on this in Malaysia?

This is not a case of being forced. Consider the following:

No comments: