Monday, April 07, 2008

For the first time ...

... we have four children staying over. Pastor Paul and Cindy are overseas for missions. Kelly and Caleb had stayed with us before in our old house. Chia Mei and Chia Ying with us for the first time.

... the Saturday evening group met in the Chinese church where we had all the facilities we wanted. The worship was not bad according to participants.

... the Saturday evening group had a Bible study focused on the book of Mark. One lesson down, 11 to go (for Part 1, another 12 in Part 2).

... we had a visitor, Jaime (sp?) who will play keyboard for us in the future. (Cool!) We are growing already. We are now one step closer to our goal of 20.

... I preached in Kota Damansara. I was asked to help when many leaders were away.

... Puchong, SEA Park joined Kota Damansara in a Sunday service. Desperate to get a worship leader and a musician (pianist or guitarist), I contacted sister Eva, who arranged for the whole team to come over. When I got the mic I said we had 3 congregations united in worship. We wanted to see multiple races doing the same thing. (Insert maniacal laughters by Mel C and Collin C here. I am not given that gift.)

... I was away from SEA Park CBC 2 weeks in a row

... I joined a meeting in progress ... with only 10 minutes left!

No comments: