Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I need more sleep

I have been sleeping late.

It's not because I have too much to think. On the contrary, my mind is very relaxed. It's either some games or CSI (Monday.) My two vices are computer games and TV programs.

Now that dad has sold his Ford Transit and no longer fetch students, he is also not sending me to work anymore. That means I am getting up at 0600 instead of 0700. The more reason I should sleep early.

I received a health alert from dear brother Chris. The liver needs to do its work. If we don't sleep, it cannot do its work properly. And we will have lots of toxins in our body. We know about this. But I didn't care. Perhaps I should start caring now.

I also wanted to cut down on my waistline. It used to be 28" when I was in Form 5. I have tried many times (or rather thought of trying many times) to regain it to no avail. Let's see if I can really make it. 8" is not a lot. Or is it?

I just realize my birthday is coming. There are 7 months in a year where K and I are as old as each other. 31 days later, I will be one year older than her.

I don't believe in magical product that will restore your health. I think laughter is the best medicine. I may opt to take in less sugar, fat, salt, etc.

What time should I go to sleep?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

would you like a lift to work?

um...by the way, where do you stay? =)

your bhp sister

Anonymous said...

I stay in Taman Mayang, where the great high chief of the BHP clan (population of 2) stays. :)

It's near the old Lim Kok Wing college. Many church members stay around me, I mean there, including James Teo, Richard Chock, Francis Lai, Teck Choy, Grace Tan.

I am ok waking up early. Say, I just remember I have Brand's essence of chicken in my bag. I have not taken it yet. I'll save it for tomorrow.

Your BHP brother

Anonymous said...

population of 2??????

Aiyak! Now I must recruit d! Haha!

Great high chief eh...what does that make me? Assistant chief? Or the best (and only) follower? kakaka!

Anonymous said...

You ain't no follower.

You are the Glorious Grand Wordsmith and Eminent Founder of the BHP clan.

Anonymous said...

Glorious Grand Wordsmith??? I think you're better than words just by telling me what my position is!

*pengsan*

Funny lah you! Haha! Make this Eminent Founder laugh only!